On March 30, 2021, Alberta released a new update about the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) inventory. Alberta received 2,275 applications in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and 125 Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the Alberta Express Entry Stream. These applications are waiting for the eligibility assessment. In addition, on March 26, 2021, Alberta held a new round in the Alberta Express Entry Stream and issued 300 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The lowest score in this round did not change and was 301 points. In 2021, AINP already invited 1,009 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the Alberta Express Entry. The 2021 quota for AINP has not been announced yet.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights