On July 13, 2022, the Government of British Columbia announced that the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) has reopened the Entrepreneur Immigration (EI) Base category. An updated EI Base Program Guide is also ready for those who want full details about the changes. New intake under the BCPNP EI Base category has temporarily been stopped since July 2021. During this period, all submitted applications have been processed. However, the province has left the Regional Pilot and the Strategic Projects categories open to accept applications from candidates interested in investing and opening a business in British Columbia.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs