On March 23, 2021, the government of British Columbia announced the extension of the Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot until March 31, 2024. This business immigration program is part of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). It was first introduced in 2019 and aimed at attracting entrepreneurs to the remote and rural areas of the province. As of today, 65 communities in BC participate in the program. In 2019, BC has invited 57 candidates to apply for the nomination in this program. In 2020, another 54 entrepreneurs received invitations to apply.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech