On November 9, 2021, British Columbia conducted two draws in the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP). In the general draw, the province issued 287 invitations.
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 93 (+2 points)
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 80 (+2 points)
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 69 (+1 point)
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 94 (+3 points)
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 80 (+2 points)
The second round of the day targeted only candidates in NOC 0621 – Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers and NOC 0631 – Restaurant and Food Service Managers. BCPNP invited 53 such candidates. Both NOCs have a high number of registrants within the BC PNP Skills Immigration Registration System. The lowest score of those candidates was 104 points, the same as it was in the previous draw for these NOCs. In total, British Columbia issued 10,478 ITAs under the BCPNP in 2021.