On June 15, 2021, British Columbia issued up to 13 invitations to apply to the candidates under Business Immigration streams. In the Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot, BC invited less than five candidates and the lowest score was 139. In the Base Category of the Entrepreneur Stream, BCPNP issued 9 invitations and the lowest score was 126. Both streams aimed to attract foreign entrepreneurs into British Columbia via the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) program. This year British Columbia has already invited about 33 business immigrants.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory