Canada has overtaken the United States as the most popular destination for potential immigrants. A global survey of 208,807 job seekers in 190 countries shows that Canada is currently the most popular destination for international workers, and more so than the United States. 24% of those surveyed said they wanted to move to Canada and 20% to the United States or Australia. However, none of the Canadian cities were among the top 10 most popular places. Toronto is 14th, Vancouver 20th and Montreal 24th. The leaders were London, followed by Amsterdam and Dubai. According to the survey, “Canada is the top priority location for many IT specialists, individuals with master’s or Ph.D. degrees, and those younger than 30.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech