On March 10, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) opened the pool for Working Holiday candidates in the International Experience Canada (IEC) program. The first round of invitations is expected on March 15. The quota allocated to New Zealand is 2,500 candidates. Earlier, Canada opened the IEC pools for 24 countries. The only pools that have not been open are Austria, Croatia, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland and Slovenia. IRCC also recalled that due to COVID-19 limitations, all Working Holiday candidates must obtain a job offer from a Canadian employer in order to be invited to apply for an IEC work permit.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory