On January 31, 2022, the Government of Canada updated instructions for Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) holders currently residing in Quebec. The eligibility requirements section has been reformatted for easier reference and updated to include new changes. In addition, as of now, Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exemption may now apply to temporary residents who are in Canada and meet the eligibility requirements of an active public policy. the Government also removed the instructions related to spouses and common-law partners of CSQ holders.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs