On July 5, 2021, the Government of Canada updated the minimum amount that is required for skilled immigrants to prove in order to immigrate and settle in Canada. Applicants who need to update settlement fund numbers in their Express Entry profiles must update the number of funds no later than July 15, 2021. Applicants of the Federal Skilled Worker Program and Federal Skilled Trades Program must indicate proof of funds to meet the minimum requirements. To calculate the amount of money, applicants must include themselves and their family members.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122