On July 5, 2021, the Government of Canada updated the minimum amount that is required for skilled immigrants to prove in order to immigrate and settle in Canada. Applicants who need to update settlement fund numbers in their Express Entry profiles must update the number of funds no later than July 15, 2021. Applicants of the Federal Skilled Worker Program and Federal Skilled Trades Program must indicate proof of funds to meet the minimum requirements. To calculate the amount of money, applicants must include themselves and their family members.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory