Applicants can receive an in-person service for mail-in passport requests in over 300 local Service Canada locations. Now they can make the request even if their need for a passport is not so urgent, for example, if they plan to leave the country in the next few weeks instead of a couple of days. Until now, applicants could only request an in-person service for mail-in passports by visiting one of 35 dedicated Service Canada offices across Canada or by contacting a call centre.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs