On March 8, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) published an update regarding temporary measures for paper-based Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applications for business, entrepreneur, and self-employed provincial streams. Earlier, provincial and territorial authorities could request IRCC to put on hold a paper-based PNP application when applicants have experienced a job loss as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic from September 17, 2020, to November 17, 2020. IRCC has now extended these dates until March 10, 2021.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech