On March 17, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has updated instructions related to the entry to Canada of the high-performance amateur athletes during the pandemic. The exemptions for travel restrictions and mandatory quarantine for such athletes have been modified to ensure their participation in the designated international single-sport events. To enter Canada, those athletes must obtain the letter of authorization issued solely by the Deputy Minister of Canadian Heritage (PCH).
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech