On April 8, 2021, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #112, MPNP issued 208 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 456 points, 33 points higher compared to draw #110. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 14 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 708 points, 3 points fewer than in the previous draw. In addition, Manitoba invited 21 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 243 candidates, including 15 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 1,870 candidates in 2021 and 155 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech