On March 11, 2021, Manitoba held a new draw in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #110, MPNP issued 261 candidates in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The lowest score of those who received a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) was 459, two points more compared to draw #109. As for the Skilled Workers Overseas Stream, Manitoba invited only 3 individuals, and the lowest score to get the LAA was 728, 30 points more than in the previous draw. In addition, MPNP invited 35 International Education Category candidates. Of those 299 invited in this round, 35 candidates had valid Express Entry profiles. In 2021, Manitoba already invited 1,292 individuals under the MPNP, including 91 Express Entry candidates.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech