On March 11, 2021, Manitoba held a new draw in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #110, MPNP issued 261 candidates in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The lowest score of those who received a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) was 459, two points more compared to draw #109. As for the Skilled Workers Overseas Stream, Manitoba invited only 3 individuals, and the lowest score to get the LAA was 728, 30 points more than in the previous draw. In addition, MPNP invited 35 International Education Category candidates. Of those 299 invited in this round, 35 candidates had valid Express Entry profiles. In 2021, Manitoba already invited 1,292 individuals under the MPNP, including 91 Express Entry candidates.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy