On March 22, 2021, New Brunswick announced the Sawmill and Woodworking Machine Operators 2021 online event to be held in May. The event is aimed at Sawmill Machine Operators (NOC 9431) and (NOC 9437) Woodworking machine operators. To be eligible, candidates must have relevant education, training, and work experience in these skilled trades. The province will invite participants from those who will register in the system.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech