On March 22, 2021, New Brunswick announced the Sawmill and Woodworking Machine Operators 2021 online event to be held in May. The event is aimed at Sawmill Machine Operators (NOC 9431) and (NOC 9437) Woodworking machine operators. To be eligible, candidates must have relevant education, training, and work experience in these skilled trades. The province will invite participants from those who will register in the system.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy