On March 10, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) posted new instructions aimed at the facilitation of the processing of the paper applications for Quebec skilled workers (QSW). The new update recommends officers not reject incomplete applications but to requests the missing documentation. The only requirement is to possess Quebec Selection Certificate upon receipt of the application. If candidates do not provide it in time the applications will be returned.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech