On March 10, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) posted new instructions aimed at the facilitation of the processing of the paper applications for Quebec skilled workers (QSW). The new update recommends officers not reject incomplete applications but to requests the missing documentation. The only requirement is to possess Quebec Selection Certificate upon receipt of the application. If candidates do not provide it in time the applications will be returned.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy