On March 4, 2021, Newfoundland and Labrador released a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Immigration in Newfoundland and Labrador during the COVID-19. The document outlines questions related to the work Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism, Settlement and Integration Programs, the impact of the federal restrictions for employers, foreign workers, international students, and international graduates. The list includes about two dozens questions and answers.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights