On March 4, 2021, Newfoundland and Labrador released a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Immigration in Newfoundland and Labrador during the COVID-19. The document outlines questions related to the work Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism, Settlement and Integration Programs, the impact of the federal restrictions for employers, foreign workers, international students, and international graduates. The list includes about two dozens questions and answers.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech