Nova Scotia has updated the list of provincial employers designated to participate in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). In January and February 2020, Nova Scotia designated 56 new employers. Since the last update, the total number of its designated employers reached 1,430 companies. As for New Brunswick, the province designated 22 new companies in December. At the moment, there are 854 New Brunswick employers who can hire foreign workers in the framework of the AIPP. In total, there are 2,953 employers in all four Atlantic provinces who can hire foreign workers in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy