Nova Scotia has updated the list of provincial employers designated to participate in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). In January and February 2020, Nova Scotia designated 56 new employers. Since the last update, the total number of its designated employers reached 1,430 companies. As for New Brunswick, the province designated 22 new companies in December. At the moment, there are 854 New Brunswick employers who can hire foreign workers in the framework of the AIPP. In total, there are 2,953 employers in all four Atlantic provinces who can hire foreign workers in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech