On March 29, 2021, Nova Scotia conducted a new invitation round in the Labour Market Priorities Stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP). In this round, the province issued Letters of Interest to Express Entry candidates who indicated French as their first official language. This was the third round in the stream aimed at Francophone candidates in the last two years. All invitees have a CLB score of 9 or higher in French in all four bands and a CLB score of 7 or higher in English in all four bands. All invited candidates possess a bachelor’s degree or graduated from an equivalent program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other educational institution. The invited candidates have time until April 28 to apply for the nomination of Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech