On March 29, 2021, Nova Scotia conducted a new invitation round in the Labour Market Priorities Stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP). In this round, the province issued Letters of Interest to Express Entry candidates who indicated French as their first official language. This was the third round in the stream aimed at Francophone candidates in the last two years. All invitees have a CLB score of 9 or higher in French in all four bands and a CLB score of 7 or higher in English in all four bands. All invited candidates possess a bachelor’s degree or graduated from an equivalent program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other educational institution. The invited candidates have time until April 28 to apply for the nomination of Nova Scotia.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights