On April 8, 2021, the government of Ontario posted a new update on the issuance of nomination certificates in the framework of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). To date, Ontario nominated 2,874 candidates, 613 certificates of nomination more compared to the previous update on March 17. In 2020, Ontario invited 16,976 candidates and nominated 8,050 foreign nationals, including 7,249 spouses and dependent children. The quota for 2021 will be available once published by the federal government.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech