On March 3, 2021, the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) conducted the second draw in the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW) in 2021. In this round, the province issued 126 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The Express Entry score range of invited candidates in this intake was between 455 and 467 points. The Express Entry profiles of those candidates were created between March 3, 2020, and March 3, 2021. OINP already invited 272 Francophone candidates to apply for the nomination of Ontario this year. In total, OINP issued 2833 NOIs in 2021.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights