On February 9, 2022, the Government of Ontario held new draws in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) and In-Demand Skills Stream (EJO IDS) of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The province issued 166 invitations to apply (ITAs) to the eligible candidates through the EJO FW Stream with a minimum score of 41. In addition, in the targeted draw of the EJO FW Stream, the province issued another 476 ITAs to foreign workers of the skilled trades occupations with a minimum score of 24 and above. Under the EJO IDS, the province invited 107 candidates with a minimum score of 15. In total, OINP issued invitations to 4,195 candidates in 2022.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs