On March 17, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued a notice regarding appointing a representative. From now on, OINP requires candidates to appoint a representative using their own accounts in the OINP’s e-Filing system. Furthermore, Ontario does not allow the self-appointment of representatives as this may give representatives access to the clients’ confidential information. In the case OINP will determine the fact of self-appointment of the representative, it will withdraw the application. These rules are applicable to the new Expression of Interest system, Entrepreneur Stream Expression of Interest, and the OINP e-Filing system.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech