On July 18, 2022, the Government of Canada introduced new instructions, updating the length of stay determined at the port of entry for super visa holders to the new ministerial instructions that came into force on July 4, 2022. As of July 4, 2022, for parents and grandparents who have a temporary resident super visa or letter of introduction without a stamp on their passport that indicates a handwritten date, or for even those who do not have any stamp, the period of authorized stay will be 5 years from the date of entry.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs