Skilled Migration Independent Visa

General Skilled Migration Visa Australia

The Skilled Migration Independent visa is a permanent residence visa for points-tested skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia.

  • Skilled Independent Visa
    Subclass 189

    If you’ve got qualifications and skills that are in demand, the Skilled Independent visa might be compatible for you.

    Read More

  • Skilled Nominated Visa
    Subclass 190

    If you haven’t met the pass mark for the Skilled Independent visa, you may be eligible to be sponsored by a contributing State.

    Read More

  • Skilled Regional Visa
    Subclass 491

    If you consent to live and work in a specified regional area of Australia and are sponsored, you might be a good fit for a Skilled Regional visa.

    Read More

  • Skilled graduate
    Subclass 485

    The Temporary Graduate visa lets you and your family temporarily live, study and work in Australia after you’ve finished your studies.

    Read More