Traveling To Australia We Can Help

Tourist Visa Australia (Subclass 600)

If you’re looking to visit Australia, you’ll need a Tourist visa. Travellers from non-ETA eligible countries, those wishing to stay in Australia for more than three (3) months or tourists already in Australia wishing to extend their stay all need to make a paper-based tourist visa application.

There are a number of variables you need to satisfy in order to be eligible for a tourist visa. You must have a genuine intention to visit Australia as a tourist, for a holiday or to visit family and friends, pass health and character requirements as well as demonstrate you have sufficient funds to support your travels down under. If you apply for a tourist visa while outside Australia, you must remain outside Australia at the time of the visa being granted. Similarly, the opposite also applies.