On March 18, 2021, Prince Edward Island conducted a new invitation round in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the third round of 2021, the province issued 140 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. The province also invited 10 candidates in the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business-candidates was 70 points, twelve points fewer than in the February draw. In 2021, the PEI PNP invited 482 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination. 44 invitees belong to business class candidates. The next round is scheduled for April 15, 2021.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech