On March 18, 2021, Prince Edward Island conducted a new invitation round in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the third round of 2021, the province issued 140 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. The province also invited 10 candidates in the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business-candidates was 70 points, twelve points fewer than in the February draw. In 2021, the PEI PNP invited 482 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination. 44 invitees belong to business class candidates. The next round is scheduled for April 15, 2021.
- British Columbia invited up to 268 high-skilled candidates under the BCPNP
- Saskatchewan invited 1,146 skilled candidates under the SINP
- OINP invited 1,179 candidates in the Tech Draw under the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada held the largest Express Entry draw of 2022
- Quebec invited more than 1,000 candidates in the new Arrima draw
- Canada continues to protect temporary foreign workers