On March 31, 2021, the Government of Quebec announced changes to its business immigration programs. In the Entrepreneur Program (Stream 2), Quebec removed the requirement for start-up and security deposits. This regulation will be applied to applications received before November 1, 2020. Nevertheless, the Entrepreneur program is postponed until November 1, 2021. In addition, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) announced the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) will remain on hold until March 31, 2023. This step is implemented to finalize the planned modification of this program in order to better meet the needs of the province.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech