On August 12, 2021, the Ministere de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Integration (MIFI) announced a new self-assessment tool that will allow applicants to estimate the score they could obtain when filing an expression of interest (EOI) in Arrima under the Regular Skilled Worker Program. This tool will help compare applicants’ scores with the results of previous exercises and estimate the chances of receiving an invitation in the permanent selection application. Applicants can gain scores for several criteria, particularly, for the level and field of education, the presence of a spouse accompanying the principal applicant; proficiency in French, recognized by the Ministry; and work experience.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory