On March 3, 2021, the Quebec government officially announced the launch of three pilot programs whose goal is to meet the need of the specific sectors of the provincial economy. On March 24, 2021, the Ministry of Immigration, Francization and Integration (MIFI) will launch a pilot program for workers in food processing. On March 31, 2021, MIFI will start the pilot program for orderlies. Finally, on April 22, 2021, Quebec plans to launch the pilot program for workers in the artificial intelligence (AI), information technologies and visual effects (IT/VE) sectors. Every pilot has a quota of 550 applicants and their family members.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory