On March 24, 2021, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) conducted a new draw. Saskatchewan issued 183 invitations to apply (ITAs) in the Express Entry category and 235 invitations to candidates in the Occupations In-Demand category. The lowest score in both categories was 70 points, one point fewer compared to March 11 draw. In this round, the province invited candidates in 78 different NOCs. SINP invited 418 candidates to apply for a nomination of Saskatchewan in this draw. In total, Saskatchewan issued ITAs to 2,393 candidates in the SINP in 2021, 1,235 under the Express Entry, and 1,158 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy