On March 24, 2021, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) conducted a new draw. Saskatchewan issued 183 invitations to apply (ITAs) in the Express Entry category and 235 invitations to candidates in the Occupations In-Demand category. The lowest score in both categories was 70 points, one point fewer compared to March 11 draw. In this round, the province invited candidates in 78 different NOCs. SINP invited 418 candidates to apply for a nomination of Saskatchewan in this draw. In total, Saskatchewan issued ITAs to 2,393 candidates in the SINP in 2021, 1,235 under the Express Entry, and 1,158 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech