On April 8, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 279 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 146 ITAs. Another 133 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 70 points, the same as in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 58 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 2,672 candidates in 2021, 1,381 under the Express Entry, and 1,291 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights