On April 8, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 279 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 146 ITAs. Another 133 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 70 points, the same as in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 58 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 2,672 candidates in 2021, 1,381 under the Express Entry, and 1,291 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech