On April 5, 2021, the government of Saskatchewan posted new data on the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the province. Last month, SINP allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application under the new temporary immigration policy aimed at retaining international graduates in Saskatchewan. Since the last week, the province accepted 12 applications, and 970 spots remain available. SINP updates this data every Monday.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech