On March 29, 2021, Saskatchewan updated the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the province. Under the new temporary immigration policy, SINP allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application. Since the last week, the province accepted 11 applications, and 982 spots remain available. SINP will update this data every Monday.
- Manitoba nominated 1007 candidates in May 2021
- Ottawa introduced an update regarding off-campus work
- Canada updated guidelines on returning incomplete applications
- Canada held the largest PNP-specific Express Entry draw in 2021
- Canada may ease border restrictions for vaccinated travellers
- British Columbia Issued new invitations