According to Paul Davidson, CEO of Universities Canada, the number of international students at Canadian universities decreased by 2.1% during the period 2020-2021 compared to the academic year 2019-2020. The number of international students in universities has generally increased by more than 10% over the past five years. Thus, It is a huge setback amidst the pandemic crisis. Universities Canada includes 96 universities, and 51 of these institutions have reduced international student enrollment. In total, 26 educational institutions have lost more than 10% of their international students.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory