Timmins, ON is one of the eleven Canadian communities and one of the five communities in Ontario approved for the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP). Timmins concentrated on attracting immigrants in the four following sectors healthcare & social work, licensed and unlicensed trades, business administration, and information technology. In addition, the community allocated up to 15 spots for the open NOC applicants. As of March 9, 2021, Timmins has received the maximum number of applications for NOC 6211 Retail sales supervisors and NOC 6311 Food services supervisors. There were three spots for each of them. More applications in those NOCs will be available only in 2022.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech