On May 5, 2021, Yukon’s Premier Sandy Silver announced plans to ease travel restrictions in the coming weeks. Starting May 25, people arriving in Yukon will not have to self-isolate if they are fully vaccinated with a Health Canada-approved vaccine. Children and youth who have not received the COVID-19 vaccine are not included in this exemption until they are able to be vaccinated. As of May 3, in Yukon, 65 percent of eligible adults had both shots of vaccine and 74 percent had their first doses.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada