On May 5, 2021, Yukon’s Premier Sandy Silver announced plans to ease travel restrictions in the coming weeks. Starting May 25, people arriving in Yukon will not have to self-isolate if they are fully vaccinated with a Health Canada-approved vaccine. Children and youth who have not received the COVID-19 vaccine are not included in this exemption until they are able to be vaccinated. As of May 3, in Yukon, 65 percent of eligible adults had both shots of vaccine and 74 percent had their first doses.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs