There are many options to come to Canada to work temporarily. You found a sponsoring employer and you are eager to start your experience in Canada? Obtaining a work permit may the right experience for you.

Work Permit

In order to work in Canada, it is necessary to ensure that you have the proper authorization, because engaging in work without the proper authorization can impact on your future immigration applications

If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you need a work permit to work legally in Canada.

In general, you need to apply for a work permit before you come to Canada.

Types of Canadian work permits

To come to Canada as a temporary foreign worker, you must get a work permit. There are different kinds of work permits.

Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)

  • LMIA Work Permits
  • Facilitated LMIA (Quebec)
  • Global Talent Stream
  • LMIA-Exempt but requiring a job offer or employment contract

International Mobility Program (IMP)

  • LMIA-Exempt Work Permits
  • NAFTA Work Permits
  • CETA Work Permits
  • Intra-Company Transfers

Open Work Permits (no job offer or LMIA required)

  • Post-Graduation Work Permits (PGWP)
  • Spousal Sponsorship from Inside of Canada
  • International Experience Canada (IEC)
  • Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)
  • Spouse Accompanying International Student

There are special work permits for some kinds of workers. For example, there are special work permit programs for caregivers, business people and agricultural workers.

We offer Canada Immigration Services to clients across Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Newmarket, Oshawa, Ajax, Scarborough, Aurora, Pickering, North York, Whitby, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Etobicoke, Oakville, Caledon, Innisfil, King City, Thornton, Port Perry, GTA, and overseas as well.

Our Canada Immigration Services Include