On August 18, 2021, the Ministere de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Integration (MIFI) published that the province this week will offer sponsored refugees Accompagnement Québec, the free and personalized service to facilitate their integration in the province. This will help MIFI ensure that sponsors provide refugees with settlement and integration services. Sponsored refugees can get registered for Accompagnement Quebec with the help of their sponsor on Arrima. Sponsored refugees whose sponsorship period has ended can also register with Accompagnement Québec, and benefit from the services.
- Accompagnement Quebec is offered to sponsored refugees
- Thunder Bay held a new round of recommendations in the RNIP
- New Brunswick launched a new pilot program for international graduates of private career colleges
- The Conservative Party of Canada introduced Canada’s recovery plan
- Ontario invited candidates in the Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate streams
- Canada invited 463 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #201