On August 18, 2021, the Ministere de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Integration (MIFI) published that the province this week will offer sponsored refugees Accompagnement Québec, the free and personalized service to facilitate their integration in the province. This will help MIFI ensure that sponsors provide refugees with settlement and integration services. Sponsored refugees can get registered for Accompagnement Quebec with the help of their sponsor on Arrima. Sponsored refugees whose sponsorship period has ended can also register with Accompagnement Québec, and benefit from the services.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members