New alarming data from the Public Health Agency has been published. More than 2,000 people who entered the country in the past few months have been diagnosed with coronavirus, and more than 25% of tests showed infection with new strains. Epidemiologists are demanding stricter rules for entering Canada. By simply closing the borders, the spread of COVID-19 cannot be stopped. Special measures are required to ensure safety. All passengers who tested positive arrived in Canada from 22 February to 22 April. By that time, a measure of the federal government came into force – all arriving passengers must be quarantined in hotels, a list of which was compiled and approved by the authorities.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights