On September 1, 2021, Alberta posted a new update about the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) inventory. On August 23, 2021, the province invited 450 candidates to apply for a nomination of the province. The lowest score to get a Notification of Interest (NOI) in this round was 300 points. In addition, on August 30, 2021, the province invited 400 candidates with a minimum score of 301. As of August 31, 2021, Alberta received 1,000 applications in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and 200 Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the Alberta Express Entry Stream. These applications are waiting for the eligibility assessment. In 2021, AINP already invited 4,007 Express Entry candidates in the Alberta Express Entry. The quota for AINP in 2021 will be announced later.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory