On September 1, 2021, Alberta posted a new update about the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) inventory. On August 23, 2021, the province invited 450 candidates to apply for a nomination of the province. The lowest score to get a Notification of Interest (NOI) in this round was 300 points. In addition, on August 30, 2021, the province invited 400 candidates with a minimum score of 301. As of August 31, 2021, Alberta received 1,000 applications in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and 200 Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the Alberta Express Entry Stream. These applications are waiting for the eligibility assessment. In 2021, AINP already invited 4,007 Express Entry candidates in the Alberta Express Entry. The quota for AINP in 2021 will be announced later.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members