On December 20, 2021, Alberta updated the information in the inventory of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), also announcing that there will be no further certificates issued until January 2022. As of December 20, 2021, the province issued 6,250 nomination certificates to Alberta, reaching the caps for 2021. Currently, there are around 475 Alberta Opportunity Stream applications and 775 Expressions of Interest in the Alberta Express Entry pool. The province will continue to assess applications in the queue. In 2021, AINP already invited 6,458 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the Alberta Express Entry.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members