On June 8, 2021, Alberta published a new update of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). On June 5, 2021, the province conducted a new draw in the Alberta Express Entry Stream and issued 191 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The lowest score in this round was 300, 1 point fewer compared to May 18 draw. In 2021, AINP already invited 2,100 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the Alberta Express Entry. At the moment, Alberta received 1,700 applications in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and 450 Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the Alberta Express Entry Stream. These applications are waiting for the eligibility assessment. IRCC will announce the 2021 quota for AINP in the coming months.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights