On June 22, 2021, Alberta published a new update of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). The province conducted a new draw in the Alberta Express Entry Stream and issued 184 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The lowest score in this round was 300, the same compared to June 5 draw. In 2021, AINP already invited 2,284 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the Alberta Express Entry. At the moment, Alberta received 1,600 applications in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and 400 Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the Alberta Express Entry Stream. These applications are waiting for the eligibility assessment.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122