On June 22, 2021, Alberta published a new update of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). The province conducted a new draw in the Alberta Express Entry Stream and issued 184 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The lowest score in this round was 300, the same compared to June 5 draw. In 2021, AINP already invited 2,284 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the Alberta Express Entry. At the moment, Alberta received 1,600 applications in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and 400 Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the Alberta Express Entry Stream. These applications are waiting for the eligibility assessment.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory