On February 1, 2022, Alberta published the update of the inventory of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). There were around 350 Alberta Opportunity Stream applications and 775 Expressions of Interest in the Alberta Express Entry pool. In addition, on January 18, 2022, Alberta held a new round in the Alberta Express Entry Stream and issued 350 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The lowest score in this round was 346 points, 19 points more than it was in the previous draw. Last year, AINP invited 6,608 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the Alberta Express Entry. In 2022, Alberta has already invited 600 candidates.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs