On October 12, 2021, Alberta published the update of the inventory of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). Currently, there are around 600 Alberta Opportunity Stream applications and 600 Expressions of Interest in the Alberta Express Entry pool. In addition, on September 30, 2021, Alberta held a new round in the Alberta Express Entry Stream and issued 275 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The lowest score in this round was 300 points, the same as it was in the previous draw. In 2021, AINP already invited 5,617 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the Alberta Express Entry. For 2021, IRCC provided 6,250 nomination certificates to Alberta.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province