To recruit skilled workers from Toronto and Vancouver, Alberta launched a new recruitment campaign on August 15. In hopes of attracting talented, educated, and ambitious individuals, the province is looking for ways to entice them to consider relocating their careers. As part of the campaign, adverts have already been placed on bus shelters, transit and radio and social media in Vancouver and Toronto. The province offers the lowest sales taxes and the highest average income in the nation, as well as affordable home ownership in the province’s large cities.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs