The government of Alberta released a new update on the statistics of the nominations under the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). In 2020, Alberta nominated only 4,000 candidates out of 6,250 nominations allocated by the federal government. In 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) allowed Alberta to nominate 6,250 and as of November 30, 2021, the AINP has issued 5,871 nomination certificates. It seems that this year, the province will use the whole quota. As of today, AINP received 375 applications in the Alberta Opportunity Stream that are waiting for the eligibility assessment and also reviews 800 Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members