On May 28, 2021, British Columbia announced that the BC PNP Tech Pilot has been extended indefinitely to provide B.C. tech employers with the continued ability to recruit and address workforce needs by prioritizing 29 in-demand tech occupations. The program was renamed BC PNP Tech. BC PNP Tech will continue with the existing job offer criteria. The job offer must be for a single job in one of the 29 occupations eligible under the BC PNP Tech; must be at least one year in duration (365 days); and must be at least 120 calendar days remaining on the job offer at the time of application. Longer duration job offers, including indeterminate (permanent, or with no set end date) job offers, will continue to be eligible for the program.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory