On April 13, 2021, British Columbia held new draws to business candidates in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). In the Base Category of the Entrepreneur Stream, BC PNP invited 6 candidates with the lowest score of 126 points, four points more than in the February 2 draw. In the Entrepreneur Regional Pilot, the province invited 5 candidates with the lowest score of 116 points, seven points higher than in the previous draw. In 2021, British Columbia already invited 19 entrepreneurs. Last year, BC issued 154 invitations to the business candidates.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy