On April 13, 2021, British Columbia held new draws to business candidates in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). In the Base Category of the Entrepreneur Stream, BC PNP invited 6 candidates with the lowest score of 126 points, four points more than in the February 2 draw. In the Entrepreneur Regional Pilot, the province invited 5 candidates with the lowest score of 116 points, seven points higher than in the previous draw. In 2021, British Columbia already invited 19 entrepreneurs. Last year, BC issued 154 invitations to the business candidates.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech